Bathing with Burt’s Bees Baby Bee
Bath time is always an adventure at our house. Our daughter loves the water and she often tries to splash it all over the bathroom. Since she has sensitive skin we are careful about how many times she bathes a week and the products we put on her skin. We have always been big fans of Burt’s Bees even before our daughter was born. I love the Burt’s Bees Baby Bee line because it smells amazing, it’s safe and it works.
We have used the Baby Bee nourishing lotion from day one and it works well for our daughter. We recently were able to try the diaper cream and baby powder and I was equally impressed. We don’t have to use diaper cream very often, but in the warm summer weather this product helps our daughter stay dry in the diaper area. Today I also wanted to share some ideas to make bath time fun for your kids!
Ideas to Make Bath Time Fun
- Household Bath Toys: Whenever you enter a baby store you will definitely see bath toys. Recently we traveled to my parents house and I forgot all of her toys. I decided to raid my mom’s kitchen and use items I found for Izzy’s bath. Guess what? Izzy seemed to like it more than the toys she has at home! She had so much fun dumping water in and out of the measuring cups. Instead of buying even more baby things, look around your kitchen. You can use measuring cups, strainer, whisk, plastic cups, bowls, etc.
- Read: A fellow mom once told me she read to her son during bath time. I thought this was a great idea. Izzy loves running around and sometimes it’s hard to get her to sit still and listen to a story. During her bath she can listen while I read some of our favorite hardcover books.
- Sing: Izzy loves music! We often sing songs with hand motions and we sing in the bath as well. When I scrub her body with Burt’s Bees Baby wash we sometimes sing head, shoulders, knees and toes. I’ve also played music on my phone (away from the water) so she can sing while she plays.
- Pinterest: Looking to spice up bath time? Pinterest is filled with ways to make bath time fun. You can find recipes to make your own bath paint, fizzing bath soaps or bubbles. It’s fun to do something special every once and a while to make bath time a new adventure for your little one.
Burt‘s Bees Baby Bee Contest
Right now Burt’s Bees is running a fun contest specifically for babies! Have you heard of the ABC’s of Baby Bee Photo Contest? Share a picture of your precious baby in one of four categories:
- A is for Asleep. Send in your most precious photo of your little one fast asleep in a sweet slumber.
- B is for Beaming. Show us a shot of your baby’s brightest smile.
- C is for Cozy. Whether it’s a snapshot of their first yawn or soft story time cuddles, share how your baby gets cozy.
- D is for Day. Every parent knows that daytime is playtime, so show us your baby at play.
Enter today for a chance to win a grand prize of $5,000 cash and a professional photo shoot. Make sure you enter the contest by June 19th. To find out more, view exclusive content, and connect with other Mama Bees, visit Burt’s Bees on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Disclosure: I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.