We are LOVING this fall weather. It means pumpkin coffee, snuggling in hoodies and fall crafts! Now that we have a little one in the house I love to involve her in some of my crafting projects. Sometimes it can be hard to think of a craft on your own. So I created this round-up of my favorite 7 fall crafts for kids. I hope you are as inspired as I was by these awesome crafts. Be sure to follow my Unique Kid’s Crafts board on Pinterest for more fun activities all year long!
7 Fall Crafts for Kids
- How adorable is this pine cone apple craft from Fireflies and Mud Pies? I love that you can go on a nature hunt and then turn your treasures into decorations. Read all the details here.
- This fall window art from My Little 3 and Me is amazing. You have to check out her video tutorial here and learn how to make this beautiful craft with your children or do it by yourself!
- Do you love play dough as much as I do? Then you must check out this fall no cook play dough from Wildflower Ramblings. Your kids will be sure to love it. Learn how to make your own here.
- This is another craft that I would do even if I didn’t have Izzy. How fun does this erupting apple sidewalk chalk paint from Learn Play Imagine look? You must learn how to make this by reading the directions here.
- If your children love to paint then they will be thrilled by this apple craft with a homemade stamp from Artsy Momma. It sounds simple enough to do and it’s adorable. Read all the details here.
- This is a simple yet fun and educational craft from Kids Activities Blog. The fall sticky wall learning activity is fun because what toddler doesn’t love tape and you can hang the colorful tree on your refrigerator after the activity is finished. Read more here.
- This is the perfect craft for older children and for adults with or without kids. I love the unique design and the detailed tutorial from Crafting Connections. Learn how to make this craft here.
What are your favorite fall crafts for kids? Share with us below!