Parenting isn’t easy! But it’s a beautiful journey and I’m always so grateful to learn different tips and tricks from other moms along the way. It’s one of the best things about connecting with other women, sharing the joys and ups and downs of motherhood. As we enter a new year, I always love to reflect back and look at the best parenting posts on Heart of Deborah. So today I’m sharing the best parenting posts of 2016. It’s the posts you’ve shared, viewed and commented on the most! For more adventures follow my journey through life on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!
Best Parenting Posts of 2016:
- Sleep Training [Pin for later]
- Creating Enforceable Limits For Kids [Pin for later]
- Sibling Play Activities For Baby & Toddler [Pin for later]
- Teaching Kids to Use Self-Talk [Pin for later]
- What They Never Tell You About Potty Training [Pin for later]
Interested in even more life-changing parenting tips? Read the best parenting advice of 2016 on the series hosted by The Jenny Evolution.